Monday, March 7, 2011

Welcome to My Blog

First off, if you are reading this then that means you have nothing better to do with your life than read my blog. But for now, let's see that as a good thing. If you are reading this you probably aren't getting into trouble or committing a crime. But if you are, then bully for you for being able to multi-task.

Honestly though, thanks for stopping by my blog and reading what I have to say. I don't know why I decided to create a blog. I guess I have a lot of thoughts, opinions, and ramblings that I would just like to get out there. And what better way to do it then the Internet, so BILLIONS of people can acess it! Unless of course you live in a country that takes away Internet access. (Too soon?)

The origin of the name of this blog was quite simple. I am allergic to peanuts, so peanut gallery seemed kind of funny and everyone hates the peanut gallery. This all just logically came together in my head. If you don't follow my logic, don't sweat it. Sometimes, I don't even follow my own logic.

I hope to have something to write 2-4 times a week. I will always have something to post on Monday mornings because (and let's be honest) there is never a shortage of stuff to ramble about from the previous weekend. All topics are fair game, so this blog won't be exclusive to just one thing like sports, or movies, or politics. What's the fun in that anyway?

Happy reading and leave comments if feel inclined. But keep them clean... is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment